lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Funtick <f...@efendi.ca>
Subject RE: LRUCache - synchronized!?
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:47:25 GMT

Hello:

I didn't want to offend anyone in this mailing list by posting this message,
but I simple can't publish new messages since last post. Is there any kind
of filtering/moderation?

LRUCache-related post which never reach solr-dev list:
http://www.nabble.com/Server-Hungs-with-Lucene-2.3.1-td16700425.html

- I never had OutOfMemoryError before, when I used nightly cache refreshes;
and I have it now almost each day with static index (without rewarming
cache). Caches are properly configured, and memory is enough: 8192Mb
allocated to Tomcat,16Gb RAM. That was the only difference which caused
OutOfMemoryError: I temporary disabled SOLR replication.

I sent a message so solr-dev-owner, I can't post new subjects, but I can
still reply.

Thanks,
Fuad