lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Tejaswi_Haramurali <tejasw...@gmail.com>
Subject NEW Facetting Problem
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:19:04 GMT

Hi ,

 I am facing a problem in using solrj. I am using java (solrj) to index as
well as search data in the solr search engine.
This is some of the code

exer.setField("name","DOC"+identity);
exer.setField("features","The Mellon Foundation");
exer.setField("language",langmap.get("008lang"));
exer.setField("date",datemap.get("008date"));
exer.setField("format",formatmap.get("formats"));

The problem is , when I do a search on 'Mellon' or any word associated with
the 'features' field ,I get the results. But However when I do a search on
any of the other fields, I dont get the results. I have ensured that
indexed=true in schema.xml for all these fields
and have also tried displaying the values I am indexing. I dont know what
mistake I am committing.

I would be glad if someone could help me on this.

Tejaswi