lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: SolrConfig.Initializable
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2007 15:22:08 GMT

: dooh - I was hoping Chris may take this one up as he started the thread on
: changing the init method :)
:
: If this is not an issue for Chris, I can take a look sometime in the next few

sorry ... i didn't mean to suggest that i had a specific need to change
the method ... i was approaching it more from the "because of multi-core,
the init signature and semantics will change from 1.2 to 1.3; so what do
we *really* want init methods to look like moving forward?" (as opposed to
the init signature currently in the trunk that was made to be the minimum
neccessary changes to support both multi-cores and the existing factories)

-Hoss