lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: SolrConfig.Initializable
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 05:41:41 GMT

: Just pinging on the subject and the related solr-399 patch; I understand the
: priority for this is low, just seeking some comment to determine whether
: this is the expected track (and how low the priority is).

It's in my mailbox of things to look at .... but there are things on that
list from september -- when my mail server died and i had to restarted my
list from scratch.

As i recall, the ideas you mentioned in email made sense to me ... I was
kind of hopeing Ryan would take the ball and run with it since he's really
become the "multi-core warrior"  :)

-Hoss