lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From "patrick o'leary" <polear...@aol.com>
Subject Re: QueryParsing.SortSpec
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 04:12:21 GMT
I don't see an issue with retaining it, as long as it's got public
constructors.
The difference between
responseBuilder.setSort(customSort);  // if you deprecate SortSpec.
and
responseBuilder.setSortSpec (new QueryParser.SortSpec(customSort, -1));

isn't going to kill anyone.

--

Patrick O'Leary

You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York
and his head is meowing in Los Angeles.
 Do you understand this?
And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The
only difference is that there is no cat.
  - Albert Einstein

View Patrick O Leary's LinkedIn profileView Patrick O Leary's profile
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/pjaol>