lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan McKinley <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SolrConfig.Initializable
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 13:35:16 GMT
Chris Hostetter wrote:
> : Just pinging on the subject and the related solr-399 patch; I understand the
> : priority for this is low, just seeking some comment to determine whether
> : this is the expected track (and how low the priority is).
>
> It's in my mailbox of things to look at .... but there are things on that
> list from september -- when my mail server died and i had to restarted my
> list from scratch.
>
> As i recall, the ideas you mentioned in email made sense to me ... I was
> kind of hopeing Ryan would take the ball and run with it since he's really
> become the "multi-core warrior"  :)

dooh - I was hoping Chris may take this one up as he started the thread
on changing the init method :)

If this is not an issue for Chris, I can take a look sometime in the
next few days.  A quick look at the patch and it looks ok (i have not
gone into detail yet)

Is the patch ready for a serious review? or are you still working on it?

ryan