lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Henrib <hbies...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initializing - break init() API compatibility?
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 15:54:52 GMT

You both convinced me this is the right functional approach -and that no
(mostly) technical trick alone would meet those (the last one was not
working btw, some class loading security errors, ugh...).
Note for self: Clear constraints are better than a 'free for all' feature
that will ultimately generate more problems than potential solutions.
Thanks for helping me become a better member of the team.