lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Daniels <ddani...@rooftophq.com>
Subject Re: difficulty using SolrHighlighter with programmatic parameters
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 19:13:45 GMT

I could just add the SolrParams parameter to various methods and leave the
IndexSearcher, IndexSchema, IndexReader, etc packaged inside the
SolrQueryRequest.  I don't suspect that these parameters will need to be
modified by plugin request handlers.

Is there a convention for this elsewhere in the code?

Thanks,
-Doug