lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From "Ed Summers" <...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: python client
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 01:45:19 GMT
On 9/19/07, Mike Klaas <mike.klaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this still the case?  I'd be more inclined to check it in if 1. It
> didn't fail badly in the case of unicode and 2. Yonik hadn't fixed
> the current client but days ago.

I stand corrected the solr.py in svn now works, instead of barfing on
the new solr response format as it did a few days ago. I didn't check
if it handled unicode correctly...that can wait for a test suite :-)

--
r577338 | yonik | 2007-09-19 11:55:56 -0400 (Wed, 19 Sep 2007) | 1 line

make solr.py work with current server
--

So I agree there is no urgency on getting the new implementation
checked in. I didn't realize yonik was going to update the existing

//Ed