lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r577427 - in /lucene/solr/trunk/client/java/solrj/test/org/apache/solr/client/solrj: LargeVolumeTestBase.java embedded/LargeVolumeEmbeddedTest.java embedded/LargeVolumeJettyTest.java
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 05:51:47 GMT
: > I'm not sure which "lib home" you are talking about, but I'm certainly
: > open to a patch that allows us to bundle junit we want so new developers
: > don't have to get it themselves ... i tried doing this not too long ago
: > when i read that <taskdefs> could speficy classpaths for finding the task
: > -- it worked great forsome things (like PMD) but i couldn't get it to work
: > with ant to save my life.
:
: done

It's times like this that i wish i could get away with using the
expression "Crikey!" without seeming compleltey phoney.

I was about to point out that all this patch does is include junit, and
doesn't solve the problem of the ant-junit.jar ... but then I realized
that going back at least as far as and 1.6.2, "ant-junit.jar" is included
with the ant release.  When i tried to solve this before, i assume i'd put
that ant-junit.jar in my ANT_LIB when i put junit.jar there -- and that to
do this right we'd need to bundle ant-junit.jar into solr as well (and
that's what i couldn't get to work).

now i really feel like an idiot.

-Hoss