lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From "Pieter Berkel" <pieter.ber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some wiki cleanup thoughts
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 04:20:25 GMT
I think these wiki changes are positive, I've been meaning to create a page
for the new PHP response writers introduced in SOLR-196 but haven't had time
yet.

I think the Response Writer section is still a little rough, given that some
of the wiki pages listed there are also listed in the IntegratingSolr
category.  Is it worthwhile creating new pages e.g. JSONResponseWriter and
putting the response writer related content from SolJSON into it (and
similar for SolRuby & SolPython)?  I think it would make the section
clearer.  What does everyone think?

Piete