lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Klaas <mike.kl...@gmail.com>
Subject bug in XppUpdateHandler?
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 23:53:01 GMT
I haven't looked into this in depth, but there seems to be a bug with
the new update handler.

Combining monitor.xml and monitor2.xml into a single add command and
running ./post.sh twice used to produce:

INFO: DirectUpdateHandler2 deleting and removing dups for 2 ids
INFO: DirectUpdateHandler2 docs deleted=2

but now produces:

INFO: DirectUpdateHandler2 deleting and removing dups for 1 ids
INFO: DirectUpdateHandler2 docs deleted=1

and the search results contain two docs with the same uniqueKey.

If I get a chance I'll take a look to see what the problem is, but I
haven't touched this section of the code in quite a while.

-Mike