lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r545011 - /lucene/solr/trunk/src/site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/index.xml
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 01:22:20 GMT

: Any suggested additions or refinements to this?  I tried to keep it at
: more of a user-level (many of the improvements have been more internal
: for this release).

it looks fine to me ... the only addition i would make is a link to the
CHANGES.txt (on the release branch - it won't vary with the trunk, but it
will have any bug fixes for point releases (if that happens))

: +      <title>06 June 2007: Release 1.2 available</title>
: +        This is the first release since Solr graduated from the Incubator,
: +        bringing many new features, including CSV/delimited-text data
: +        a spell-check handler, sounds-like word filters, regex text filters,
: +        and more flexible plugins.
: +      </section>