lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Luke request handler issue
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 02:00:34 GMT
Ryan - just so you know where my current need with this is, it's only
in getting field names and types, as well as total documents back.
The top terms aren't a need for my projects.  So I don't really have
any preference on the specifics, other than needing to be able to
turn that feature off :)

	Erik