lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Luke request handler issue
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 02:09:37 GMT
I've switched Flare to use the Luke request handler simply to
retrieve the fields in the index.

In the case of a 3.7M document index, it takes a LONG time to execute
because of the top terms its generating.  I tried setting numTerms=0
and got an array index out of bounds exception.  Is there a trick I'm
not seeing in getting just the list of fields back in the fastest
possible way with this request handler?

If Ryan is date-less again tonight, I'm sure he'll have it all fixed
up by the time I wake up :)  Otherwise, I'll dig in and roll up my
sleeves sometime this week and make some adjustments to allow turning
off the top terms feature.

Thanks,
	Erik