lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Au" <bill.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "SolrUpdate" by BrianLucas
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 21:59:15 GMT
Now that we have an "official" place for Solr client.  I think we should put
the PHP
update and query clients there.

I haven't found anything in ant that will compile PHP scripts.  But if we
assume PHP
is install on the local system, we can also do an <exec>.

We have to start somewhere.  Once there is a client, then we can improve it
and/or add additional API to it.  I think it should be driven by the user
community.

Bill