lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From "Yonik Seeley" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Solr nightly build failure
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2007 02:01:29 GMT
On 2/2/07, Mike Klaas <mike.klaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/2/07, solr-dev@lucene.apache.org <solr-dev@lucene.apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > checkJunitPresence:
> >
> > compile:
> >     [mkdir] Created dir: /tmp/apache-solr-nightly/build
>
> >     [junit] Running org.apache.solr.update.AutoCommitTest
> >     [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 26.557 sec
> >     [junit] Test org.apache.solr.update.AutoCommitTest FAILED
>
> That is a suspiciously long execution time for that test.  It passes
> for me locally:
>
>     [junit] Running org.apache.solr.update.AutoCommitTest
>     [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 6.768 sec

The whole thing looks long to me.  On my local PC, a test only takes 1:40

I'll kick it off again and note the time this time.

> Does anyone know how to access the build logs?  I don't know from
> apache infra (except people./minotaur.)

It's on the lucene zone with restricted access.
It might be possible to set something up to copy some stuff to
minotaur on a failure though.

I think this is the relevant portion:

  <testcase classname="org.apache.solr.update.AutoCommitTest"
name="testMaxDocs" time="16.867">
    <failure message="expected:&lt;0&gt; but was:&lt;1&gt;"
type="junit.framework.AssertionFailedError">junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
expected:&lt;0&gt;
 but was:&lt;1&gt;
        at org.apache.solr.update.AutoCommitTest.testMaxDocs(AutoCommitTest.java:89)
</failure>
  </testcase>
  <testcase classname="org.apache.solr.update.AutoCommitTest" name="testMaxTime"
 time="9.633"></testcase>

Let me know if you need the whole thing or any other files.

-Yonik