lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Klaas" <mike.kl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr nightly build failure
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2007 00:50:12 GMT
On 2/2/07, solr-dev@lucene.apache.org <solr-dev@lucene.apache.org> wrote:

> checkJunitPresence:
>
> compile:
>     [mkdir] Created dir: /tmp/apache-solr-nightly/build

>     [junit] Running org.apache.solr.update.AutoCommitTest
>     [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 26.557 sec
>     [junit] Test org.apache.solr.update.AutoCommitTest FAILED

That is a suspiciously long execution time for that test.  It passes
for me locally:

    [junit] Running org.apache.solr.update.AutoCommitTest
    [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 6.768 sec

Does anyone know how to access the build logs?  I don't know from
apache infra (except people./minotaur.)

-Mike