lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Connecting custom RequestHandler
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2007 17:14:34 GMT
Hi all,

I am working on SOLR-133 and I have wrapped up a first version of the
XmlUpdateRequestHandlerStax.java. Now I am trying to connect it in the
example but I have some problems.

I am trying:
<requestHandler name="/update/stax"
class="solr.XmlUpdateRequestHandlerStax" />

Trying to curl to URL=http://localhost:8983/solr/update/stax
I get:
Posting file solr.xml to http://localhost:8983/solr/update/stax
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<response>
name="QTime">67</int></lst>
</response>

<head>
<title>Error 400 missing content stream stax</title>
</head>
<h2>HTTP ERROR: 400</h2><pre>missing content stream stax</pre>

What did I forget that the content stream is not passed to the method?

Any tip, hint or shoot in the dark welcome.

salu2
Open Source Java & XML                consulting, training and solutions