lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From "Cook, Jeryl" <JC...@innodata-isogen.com>
Subject results while using SolrClient..
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 01:56:57 GMT
When I perform a search from indexed items..

The count name only shows partial count name, however the results show
the full name

The count Name value, shows partial state " texa ", even though in the
index is Texas for a document.

And also if I put United States, it shows a count.getName() of  "Unit",
and one only  "state".. it seems to break up if it a white space, or

If it believes it is plural.. is it a way to tern this off?

                  QueryResults results = client.query( query );

                  logger.debug( "got: "+results.getNumFound() + " ::
time "+results.getQTime() );

                  for(FieldFacet facet: results.getFacets()){

                        logger.info( "facet name: [" + facet.getName() +
"] value count: [" + facet.getValueCount()+ "]");

                        if ( facet.getValueCount() != 0){

                              for(Count count : facet.getValues() ){

                                    logger.info( "          count Name:
[" + count.getName() + "] , count: [" + count.getCount() + "]");

                              }

                        }

                  }

Jeryl