lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From "Yonik Seeley" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release Apache Solr 1.1.0
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 19:44:57 GMT
On 12/17/06, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> On 12/16/06, Yonik Seeley <yonik@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > ...I have posted a candidate release at
> > http://people.apache.org/~yonik/solr/staging_area/...
>
> I noticed that none of the scripts (post.sh and the ones in
> example/solr/bin/) have the executable bit set, although it its set in
> SVN. Dunno how this works when cutting a release under cygwin, maybe
> the ant chmod task would help?

The svn:executable property is set, and the directory I built from
shows the correct permissions.

Sigh... it looks the the tar task in ant does not preserve file permissions.
It looks like the mode 755 needs to be set explicitly in the task.

Should we do a respin with just that change and continue the vote?

-Yonik