lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Saar <alexander.s...@mindquarry.com>
Subject System Properties for Configuration
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 14:20:15 GMT
Hello,
I patched org.apache.solr.core.Config in order to allow references to
system properties within the Solr config file (like {$prop.name}).

I think is will be helpful when somebody downloads Solr as a WAR archive
and just want to put it into a servelt container without extracting it
and changing the config file by hand.

If anybody else wants to have this, I'll supply the according patch to
the JIRA.

Regars,
Alex

--
Alexander Saar
Mindquarry - achieving more together (http://www.mindquarry.com)

E-Mail: alexander.saar@mindquarry.com | Mindquarry GmbH
Work:   +49 331 97992 223             | August-Bebel-Str. 88
Mobile: +49 177 59 85 437             | 14482 Potsdam, Germany

Weblog:         http://alexsaar.blogspot.com/
OpenBC Profile: http://www.openbc.com/hp/Alexander_Saar/