lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From "Zaheed Haque" <zaheed.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New look for the HTML admin pages?
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:53:31 GMT
On 11/29/06, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@codeconsult.ch> wrote:
> On 11/29/06, Zaheed Haque <zaheed.haque@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > ...---> you come to nice admin interface ---> then you perform a search
> > from the admin tool.
> > --> and you get a XSLT/XML based results and it has similler look like
> > the admin tool...
>
> Ok, got it now!
>
> Good idea, there could be an option on the search page to see results
> in HTML with the same looks as the admin pages.

Yes, that would be cool!

Also IMHO it would be good to re-arrange some of the information i.e.
current time, server time, cwd, ip address etc in a menu called -
"server details" or something. I am sure others here in the list has
lot more ideas. I am just throwing some ideas so that we can discuss
the issue.

Cheers