lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From "Zaheed Haque" <zaheed.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New look for the HTML admin pages?
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:52:44 GMT
On 11/29/06, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> On 11/29/06, Zaheed Haque <zaheed.haque@gmail.com> wrote:
> > ...What about the front end i.e. example XSLT?...
>
> Not sure what you mean, currently the admin pages are currently
> generated by JSP pages IIUC.
>
> If we move to XSLT later on, using the CSS that would be created
> during this redesign wouldn't be a problem.

Sorry I didn't mean the admin pages. I meant the search interface i.e.
XML/XSLT file -- located i think in example/xslt/example.xsl. My thinking
was =

---> you come to nice admin interface ---> then you perform a search
from the admin tool.
--> and you get a XSLT/XML based results and it has similler look like
the admin tool.

Nothing fancy :-) I thought as you are going to let a designer do all
that might as well
do all.