lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From "Yonik Seeley" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: changes before release?
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 19:26:39 GMT
On 10/9/06, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> On 10/9/06, Yonik Seeley <yonik@apache.org> wrote:
> > ...At the technical level, what do people thing should be
> > changed/committed before we do?...
>
> Not sure what you mean by "technical level"

There is other stuff that needs to be done before we can release, such
as a change of copyright notices to comply with new ASF requirements.
I imagine incubator-general will go over the first release we make
with a fine-tooth comb looking for compliance with ASF release rules.

> ...if I'm allowed to
> suggest my own patch, I think
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-49 (XSLTResponseWriter)
> could be committed.  It has no impact on existing code and can be
> useful for simple setups, demos, etc.

Definitely... I'll take another look at the latest version.

Oh, and thanks for all the work you've been doing getting the word out on Solr!
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2006Notes
Perhaps we could link your presentation here?
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrResources

-Yonik