lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: micro-patch: add description to test-reports build target
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:49:38 GMT

: Since I was already there, I went ahead and committed a description
: for test-reports, and javadoc.  But the "junit" target doesn't need a
: description since "test" is the main testing entry point.

actually, something i've been thinking would be nice is if there was a way
to run the tests and generate the test reports with one target -- even if
the tests fail.  (not currenlty possible because of the fast fail behavior
of ant)

Since "test" is currently just a shell arround "junit"  what if we replace
the dependency on the "junit" target with an <antcall>, preserve the
property of tests.failed, then <antcall> "test-reports" and fail based on
tests.failed ?

people who don't wnat test reports can just run "ant junit" (which we
would want to add a description to in this case)

That should all work fairly well right?

:
: 	Erik
: