lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject More Like This design
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:17:34 GMT
I think the More Like This addition to Solr would make the best sense
to be a separate request handler, something like:

	?qt=mlt&id=<SOLR ID>&fl=<STANDARD FIELD LIST ARGUMENTS>&mlt.limit=5

and there would of course be a number of other "mlt.*" parameters.  I
can see it also being handy within the scope of a standard search
request where an additional section is added like highlighting but
that doesn't seem to be as common of a use case as just simply
wanting more documents like a specific one.

Thoughts?

	Erik