lucene-solr-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "FAQ" by HossMan
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 02:23:56 GMT

So all this time I've thought Yonik was sitting on his ass, not making any
progress on getting the initial Solr Apache project up an running, and it
turns out I just forgot to subscribe to the mailling lists to see all the
interesting stuff happening.

As you can see, as soon as i realized the wiki was up, and the FAQ was
blank, I took a stab at cranking out some of hte high level stuff.