lucene-ruby-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: solr ruby code update
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 05:12:08 GMT
tell us more about the willpaginate stuff.    your example:

     <%= will_paginate(@response) %>

does this paginate a live cursor through solr by requesting start/row
windows?  or is it paginating through the docs returned to the
client?   shouldn't you paginate an @query or an @request than the
response?

	Erik