lucene-ruby-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Mitchell" <goodie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: quick jruby + solr benchmarks
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:54:22 GMT
Yeah I overlooked all of that. Thanks Erik. So could a better query test be
an incremental one based on id like:

100.times do |id|
  q = "id:#{id}"
  # query request here...
end

?

Would you happen to know why the solr home and data dir never really change?
Anytime I use commons http or embedded, a "solr" directory is created in the
same directory as my script. Even though I'm setting the home and data dir
in my code?

Matt