lucene-ruby-dev mailing list archives

From Koji Sekiguchi <k...@r.email.ne.jp>
Subject solr-ruby - qt parameter with Dismax.rb
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2008 16:29:28 GMT
Hello solr-ruby & Flare folks!

I have the following request handler defined in solrconfig.xml:

<requestHandler name="demo" class="solr.DisMaxRequestHandler" >
<lst name="defaults">
<str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
<float name="tie">0.01</float>
<str name="qf">
body body_exact^2.0
</str>
<str name="fl">
id,body,score
</str>
<str name="q.alt">*:*</str>
<str name="hl">on</str>
<str name="hl.fl">body</str>
<str name="f.body.hl.fragsize">0</str>
<str name="f.body.hl.alternateField">body</str>
</lst>
</requestHandler>

To use the request handler, I'd like to specify qt=demo for Dismax.rb.
However, I cannot find how to do it.

I've checked Select.rb and it seems to consider qt parameter:

class Solr::Request::Select < Solr::Request::Base
def initialize(qt=nil, params={})
@query_type = qt
@select_params = params
end
end

But Standard.rb specify qt='standard':

class Solr::Request::Standard < Solr::Request::Select
def initialize(params)
super('standard')
end
end

Is there a way to specify qt='demo' with Dismax.rb?

Thanks in advance,

Koji