lucene-ruby-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago Jackiw" <tjac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: acts_as_solr under Apache
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 22:59:45 GMT
Erik,

I'll be more than happy to help you with the transaction, and by
moving it to Apache doesn't mean that I won't be helping with the
development from time to time, I just don't have all the free time I
had before to dedicate to its development.

Let me know what I need to do for the transaction.

--
Thiago Jackiw