lucene-ruby-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Solr::Connection.add XML responses and Solr::Response::Xml
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:37:03 GMT
Aaron,

I'm using the trunk version of Solr and getting this response from
posting one of the example files:

$ curl http://localhost:8983/solr/update --data-binary @solr.xml  -H
'Content-type:text/xml;
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<response>
name="QTime">26</int></lst>
</response>

Are you perhaps using an older solrconfig.xml file?   Try using the
one from the Solr example configuration and see if that changes
things for you.

	Erik