lucene-ruby-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago Jackiw" <tjac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't render html entities when adding documents
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 05:22:24 GMT
What's interesting is that on the previous versions of acts_as_solr
(without solr-ruby) the html entities where getting indexed fine
without passing through ERB's html_escape method. That's that I did as
a fast fix before starting this thread.

Did anything change in Solr 1.2 in regards to xml parsing? And I guess
I should try the previous version of the acts_as_solr plugin with Solr
1.2 to see if I get the same error.

--
Thiago Jackiw
acts_as_solr => http://acts-as-solr.railsfreaks.com