lucene-ruby-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: SV: Re: flare - missing cat field??
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:19:39 GMT
I was afraid you'd hit that.  I'll look into this as soon as I can
(may be the weekend before I get to it).

You can fix it by putting this in your environment.rb:

     :dismax_query_params => {:phrase_fields => "title_text^2.2
author_text^0.5 call_number_text^5.0 isbn_text^5.0",
                              :phrase_slop => 1000, :alternate_query

This will go into your environment specific configuration.

The dismax thing was an experiment, so its not quite fully baked.
(and again, Flare is still a hack and major work in progress, caveat
emptor).

If the above trick doesn't work, I'll switch it so that the standard
request handler is the default (look in the context.rb in the flare
plugin if you want to adjust it yourself)

	Erik