lucene-ruby-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: solrb renaming
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2007 22:00:31 GMT
In case you've missed it, "svn up".  :)

I've made the rename of the solrb directory to solr-ruby, and will
soon get around to adjusting references to solrb to be solr-ruby
wherever I find 'em.  If you're interested, feel free to adjust the
wiki before I get to it, or point me to places that need changing.
We'll patch up the Rakefile to build the properly named solr-ruby gem
distributable files (I'll await Ed's response on what's needed for
that).

	Erik