lucene-ruby-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r507825 - /lucene/solr/trunk/src/java/org/apache/solr/handler/IndexInfoRequestHandler.java
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 00:23:43 GMT

On Feb 15, 2007, at 2:41 PM, Yonik Seeley wrote:
> On 2/15/07, Erik Hatcher <erik@ehatchersolutions.com> wrote:
>> Any objections?
>
> Nope, version being a string sounds fine... as you say, it's only used
> for comparison.
> "age" or "openedAt" if expressed in milliseconds should be numberics
> though... is this a YAML bug?

Seems like a YAML bug, or a misunderstanding I have on how it should
work.  And again, the YAML thing was really a bizarre edge case of my
own where I'm persisting some data from Solr's response as-is.

?qt=indexinfo doesn't currently return either age or openedAt, though
there is a placeholder in there for it though I wasn't sure at the
time how to compute that.

	Erik