lucene-ruby-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Eggberg <antonio_eggb...@yahoo.se>
Subject SV: Re: solrb/flare in action?
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:11:01 GMT
Hi:

I been testing Solrb for a while now. I would love to
see "Dynamic Faceting over the whole index" as I
explained in my earlier mail. This is the only thing
right now I am missing. I am sure this can be done at
the moment but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Other then that I am looking forward to see Flare grow
with foklsonomy/tagging support etc. all the cool
stuff that wiki promises.

Regards

kalender. Dessutom 250 MB gratis, virusscanning och antispam. Få den på: http://se.mail.yahoo.com