lucene-ruby-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: simile - exhibit usage?
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 09:55:43 GMT
SIMILE Exhibit support currently has purely been a proof-of-concept.
I can see it being useful later for someone to "tear off" a small
subset (think saved-search) of documents and being able to facet on
them completely client-side.  To be honest, I haven't really thought
through a bigger picture with it to decide where to go with it.

I'd love to hear others ideas on if and how this integration should
proceed.

	Erik