lucene-ruby-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Brown <paulwilsonbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ruby/swig/clucene
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 00:30:15 GMT
Erik,

   Sounds great.  My account there is paulwilsonbrown - do you need
anything else?  I have just completed some successful test runs using
the QueryParser interface and running through docs with some very
light ruby specific glue for arrays and so forth, so I think I should
be able to release something shortly that might work for some of the
people some of the time in some use cases.  Ahem.  Can't expect too
much more from a weekend though I guess.

Paul