lucene-ruby-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <bri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Helping PyLucene and RubyLucene incubate
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 12:14:11 GMT
The ruby part of it is from scratch, but I am using Andi's work
extensively, and it relies on that work for all practical purposes.
I'd be quite comfy going through the incubator, or not -- whichever
people are comfortable with. Andi's work can be an external
dependency (the licensing is fine).

I still like the idea of a "Native Ports" lucene subproject.

-Brian