From Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 8.1.1
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2019 23:49:23 GMT

On Mon, 17 Jun 2019, David Allouche wrote:

>> On 17 Jun 2019, at 20:42, Andi Vajda <vajda@apache.org> wrote:
>>

>> On Mon, 17 Jun 2019, David Allouche wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you, that was very informative.
>>>
>>> +0 for this release, I builds and pass my test suite.
>>>
>>> But I was unable to make a complete integration test because I do not have a
proper index format migration infrastructure and my index is made of incompletely-upgraded
lucene6 and lucene7 segments.

>> So far, you're the only one who has cast a vote.
>> No one else, no PMC member, none of the longtime users, no one.
>
> Marc Jeurissen did +1.

Oops, I missed this message. It is in my inbox, however.
My bad.
Milo just voted +0.

So, after the vote being open for a week, we have:
   - one +1 vote (Marc's)
   - two +0 votes (yours and Milo's)
   - one +1 PMC vote (mine)

For a release to happen, we need two more PMC votes.

Andi..