From Toivo Henningsson <toivo.hennings...@modelon.com>
Subject RE: How does JCC choose which java version to use?
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 08:45:41 GMT

Great, thanks to both of you!
/ Toivo

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not one of the
named recipients or have received this email in error, (i) you should not read, disclose,
or copy it, (ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email
and all attachments, (iii) Modelon does not accept or assume any liability or responsibility
for any use of or reliance on this email.