From "Ritzschke, Uwe" <Uwe.Ritzsc...@ipk.fraunhofer.de>
Subject AW: Problems installing Pylucene on Ubuntu 12.04
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 16:51:55 GMT
Thanks for the quick reply. The tests work fine with that patch.

Uwe

On Thu, 6 Mar 2014, Ritzschke, Uwe wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm facing problems with installing Pylucene on an Ubuntu 12.04 Server (32bit). Perhaps
someone can give me some helpful advice?
> I've followed the official installation instructions [1]. It seems that building and
installing JCC works fine. Also, running "make" to build Pylucene seems to succeed. But if
I run "make test", I get the errors attached below.

It looks like there is a left-over 'import pdb; pdb.set_trace()' statement in the test_PythonDirectory.py
test, at line 260.
Please, remove it and re-run the tests.

Thanks !

Andi..