From Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JCC for Java -> C++ and initializeClass
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:11:17 GMT

On Aug 30, 2013, at 15:55, Toivo Henningsson <toivo.henningsson@modelon.com> wrote:

> [...]
that I need to call initializeClass()?

Thinking about this, from C++, there may be holes. From Python, when import on the Python
wrapper is called, initializeClass() ends up being called too.

Andi..

>> If initializeClass() were not called for you, your code would be crashing really
>> fast.
>
> I suspected as much :)
>
> / Toivo
>
> Toivo Henningsson, PhD
> Software Engineer
> Simulation & Optimization R&D
>
> Phone direct: +46 46 286 22 11
> Email: toivo.henningsson@modelon.com
>

> Modelon AB
> Ideon Science Park
> SE-223 70 Lund, Sweden Phone: +46 46 286 2200
> Fax: +46 46 286 2201
> Web: http://www.modelon.com
> This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not one of the
named recipients or have received this email in error, (i) you should not read, disclose,
or copy it, (ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email
and all attachments, (iii) Modelon does not accept or assume any liability or responsibility
for any use of or reliance on this email.