From Vishrut Mehta <vishrut.mehta...@gmail.com>
Subject Introduction to PyLucene Community and some doubts
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 10:05:53 GMT
Hello Everyone,
                I am Vishrut Mehta, currently a third year students at IIIT
Hyderabad, India. I have been contributing to Open Source since two years
and also have contributed to organizations like E-cidadania, Sahana
Software Foundation, Gnome, etc. I am very interested in Search engines and
search related libraries.

               I need some help from the community, I am currently working
on a project which deals with the follow issue - Need to search within any
uploaded documents(like .pdf, .doc, etc) from the user    and need to
search text or strings within those documents. Can anyone help me for this,
it would be a great help ?!

Thanks You!
Regards,
--

*Vishrut Mehta*
International Institute of Information Technology,