From Toivo Henningsson <toivo.hennings...@modelon.com>
Subject RE: Using JCC from pure C++, patches
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 08:15:40 GMT
> Nice to see that there are users using only the C++ side of things !
> Thank you for your patches, I integrated them into rev 1442731.
> Some comments inline below.

Great, thanks a lot! And thanks for taking the trouble to rewrite the last patch.

Best,

Toivo Henningsson, PhD
Senior Software Engineer
Simulation & Optimization Technology

Phone direct: +46 46 286 22 11
Email: toivo.henningsson@modelon.com

Modelon AB
Ideon Science Park
SE-223 70 Lund, Sweden Phone: +46 46 286 2200
Fax: +46 46 286 2201
Web: http://www.modelon.com
This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not one of the
named recipients or have received this email in error, (i) you should not read, disclose,
or copy it, (ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email
and all attachments, (iii) Modelon does not accept or assume any liability or responsibility
for any use of or reliance on this email.