From Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Editing the PyLucene web site
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:54:32 GMT

  Hi Petrus,

On Tue, 19 Jun 2012, Petrus Hyvönen wrote:

> Attached is an diff update to the mdtext files with jcc documentation.
>
> I didn't manage to get the site build system to work, I think a perl
> markdown module is needed, which I get build error when installing.

If you don't tell me what error, it's that much harder to help you.

> However there are some mdtext editors around, so I just updated some of
> the text in there, please check that it looks ok before activating.

I took a quick look and your changes did not have much effect.
Please test your changes using the CMS build system.
For example, it seems that your addition of ``` line 23 in features.mdtext
had no effect.

It's going to be very difficult to do this blind.

Did you follow all the steps listed in in LUCENE-2748 comment I sent you a
link to, in particular, what's described at
http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#local-build, especially these steps
listed there ?
$ cd /path/to/cms/build/tree
$ export MARKDOWN_SOCKET=`pwd`/markdown.socket PYTHONPATH=`pwd`
$ python markdownd.py

Thanks for trying but if I end up spending more time debugging what you send
me than doing it myself, the situation is even worse and going nowhere :-(

Cheers !

Andi..