From Marcus <qwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pylucene in twistd app running as daemon
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 23:20:40 GMT
thanks, the problem though is digging deep enough into twisted to sort out
how to implement that,
and whether that means using twistd's tac files to initialize the app would
have to be abandoned for something more custom
for now, I subprocess a twistd foreground process, and exit the parent
process and it all seems to work well enough