From Marcus <qwe...@gmail.com>
Subject finding exceptions the crash pylucene
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 19:12:42 GMT
Hello:
in certain cases when a java/pylucene exception occurs,  it gets passed up
in my code, and I'm able to analyze the situation.
sometimes though,  the python process just crashes, and if I happen to be in
top (linux top that is), I see a JCC exception flash up in the top console.
where can I go to look for this exception, or is it just lost?
I looked in the locations where a java crash would be located, but didn't
find anything.

any help appreciated.

thanks
Marcus